We’re passionate about helping as many families as we can to keep moving forward, and we really do believe that no family with a seriously ill child should have to cope alone. So our vision is to grow more, so that we can help more.
- Supporting 10% more families across South West London, Surrey and Sussex who have a child with cancer or a life-challenging condition.
- Maintaining support to around 100 bereaved families whose child has died as a result of their cancer or life-challenging conditions through our Echoes programme.
- Extending our Echoes support to families who’ve experienced the sudden death of their child, referred to us from all of our hospital partners.
- Continuing to support our six existing NHS partner hospitals with in-hospital services and the regular
presence of a Family Support Worker on the wards.
- Launching a new partnership with University Hospitals Sussex; rolling out in-hospital services, Family
Support Worker ward-presence and taking on a new caseload of families whose child is treated at the
- Continuing our most impactful services, and introducing new services like dramatherapy and our buddy programmes.
- Supporting our partner hospitals with refurbishment projects, committing to five projects in 2021/22.